2018 Innovation Fund: A Call for Collaboration
CEO Jacob Reider, MD, Talks About the Innovation Fund
Our very own Brianna Brennan, Program Specialist, spoke with our CEO Jacob Reider, MD, about the 2018 Innovation Fund, sustainable and disruptive innovation, and collaboration: the key to innovation!
During the discussion, Dr. Reider talks about some links regarding innovation, which can be found in this blog post.
The 2018 Innovation Fund Application is LIVE
Instructions for completing and submitting the application are included with the application, but if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
The form works best in Adobe Reader DC, which can be downloaded here.
Innovation Fund Events
Registration for Alliance’s Innovation Workshop on June 6, 2018 is closed. Thank you to all who have registered, and we will see you on the 6th!
Information for Applicants
The theme of this 2018’s Innovation Fund is Collaborate to Innovate. To that end, a list of Alliance Partners is available here!
To learn where opportunities exist in improving upon DSRIP measures at the county level, click here!
To find out where partners share population, take a moment to review the Network Overlap 2018 document.
Innovation Award Program Overview
- Purpose & Goal: As part of the evolution towards a value-based payment environment, Alliance for Better Health is launching a $4.6 million Innovation Award program on May 1, 2018. This program will support Alliance partners in designing and implementing innovative programs to improve the health of the patients and clients we serve and reduce avoidable use of the health care system
- Encouraged components: In the spirit of the DSRIP program, Alliance strongly encourages collaboration among partners and a focus on social determinants of health
- Eligibility: All partners with a signed Alliance Participation Agreement as of January 1, 2018 are eligible to submit as the lead applicant
- Encourage creative approaches towards positively impacting patients, clients, and communities served by Alliance partners.
- Align partner efforts toward achieving DSRIP performance targets
- Support collaboration among medical and behavioral health providers/systems and community-based organizations.
- Address social determinants of health needs
- Identify and assess programs with potential for significant long term and measurable impact to prepare partners for a value-based payment future
- Application will be live on this page on May 1, 2018
- Applications are due by June 18, 2018
- Selection Committee comprised of a multidisciplinary team of Alliance staff
- Once finalists are selected, Alliance may reach out to the identified point of contact on the application to ask follow-up questions
For a list of 2017 Innovation Fund Awardees, click here.